Marathon HMT8000 4 ton Hot Asphalt Hauler
Features & Benefits
• Heavy duty channel iron frame.
• Long lasting all welded construction – not bolted.
• Industrial grade axle with leaf spring suspension and electric brakes.
• Adjustable hitch with 3” pintle eye and safety chains.
• Thick sheet metal panels exceed the standard used in competitive products.
• Fully insulated hopper.
• Safety burner easily accessible for lighting and service.
• Guarded, easy to read material thermometer.
• Heated shoveling platform.
• Ergonomically designed telescoping handles lock open to safely form a chute for loading of hot mix material.
• Two heavy duty adjustable guillotine style material unloading doors.
• Ease of unloading is assisted by the hopper shaped design of the material bin.
• Step and deck platform constructed of heavy duty expanded metal grating.
• Conveniently located tool holders.
• 100 lb. propane bottle holder (on propane model) comes complete with hold down straps.
• Conveniently located heavy duty, adjustable screw type jack.
• All necessary stop and directional signal lights.
• Increased corrosion resistance with epoxy primer and standard blue paint finish.
• Skid mounted – no chassis.
• Automatic temperature control.
• 200,000 BTU hand held vapour propane torch with 15 ft. hose.
• 30 gallon tack tank, non heated, heated or thermostatically controlled.
• Electric overnight heater.
• Electric breakaway switch with battery.
• Hydraulic surge brakes.
• 10 lb. fire extinguisher with bracket.
• Heated center divider to improve heat distribution throughout the mix.
• Gas powered tack sprayer with flushing system.
• Insulated double hung material unloading doors.
• Diesel fired heating systems – call Marathon for details
• Rinse tank.
• Strobe light.
• Slow moving vehicle sign.
• Customer’s choice of paint colour.